Monday, April 4, 2011

If I put an old woman, I'm going, purple

!: If I put an old woman, I'm going, purple

Why purple you ask?

Purple is a symbol of the nobility, spirituality, royalty, courage, death, the sacred, wealth, virtue and faith. I see purple as the color of life, passion, storms and heat.

I found this book while sitting in the office of an old friend. I was addicted to the first story! I fell in love with every word that was written and tells every story. Some of these stories with tears in his eyes, while others have made me laughloud. It has provoked thought and allows me to take the place of every old woman. With these women I thought of my grandmother, my mother and then finally himself. What happens to us as we age? Why some of us go up to the age of retirement, while others curse and fight all the way?

Through a series of short stories and poems by various authors, this book provides its readers with many old women and their personal stories of individualTravel (better by each author known), allows us an insight clear in every walk of life with the feelings and details that pulls us along with some of these stories are photographs of older women, which clearly show their character, smile lines, frown lines and their own personal sense of style. What happens to some of us is strange at our age, while others all you can see what you, the incredible loneliness and struggle.

He gave some honestDescriptions of how others see the aging process, which is an aging population and how it affects our families. Hospitals, nursing homes, home care, etc. How will our roles in our lives slowly with those who take care of us the other way around.

He gave me a clearer view of the aging with respect, more knowledge and compassion. He gave me a new interest and love for my own grandmother and all the stories she told me again and again, as if heNever before have said. They pull me onto his lap even as an adult and tell me she loved me. When she saw me, she saw the little girl 5 years in me and I loved it. She laughed at her stories until they remove his glasses to wipe their tears had. It was to leave this world for 14 years and I miss her very much.

It is one of those books you'll love for years. As you get older and have a little morepurple, then many reflections caused over their lives and the stories we tell.

Everyone has a story.

One day I'm going to tell me and I hope someone will listen.

"At my age, I also proudly wear purple. You will recognize me from the others by the volume of my voice, my laughter, my purse bright orange and red wine in hand!"


If I put an old woman, I'm going, purple

!: Knee Argyle Socks Quiz !: Stationary Bicycle Immediately








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。